In order to earn and keep your trust, BPI (Brand Perception Indicator Pty Ltd) adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never give/loan/rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for any purpose.
- We will never share your contact information with another user without your consent, unless we are legally compelled to do so.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected by bpirepcom
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change your Account information.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by bpireport.com
How to Contact Us
This privacy statement covers the site www.bpireport.com
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by email at email@example.com
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
We take the privacy of our Users very seriously. We will never give/loan/rent /sell or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Partnering with Other Organizations to Offer Combined Services
BPI Report may partner with other online services to give you the combined results of both services. Whenever we offer such combined services, it will be your choice to make use of the combined services or not. In these cases, your personally identifiable information will only be passed from BPI Report to the partner if you choose to use the combined service.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
You can review the personal information you provided to us and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your BPI account, at any time by logging in to your account on the bpireport.com website and editing the information on your profile page. You can also close your account through the bpireport.com.
To request that we close your account and remove your information, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your request using the email account that you registered with, under your name. You will receive a response to requests sent to email@example.com within three business days of our receiving it.
We do not store sensitive data (such as credit card information) in any shape or form, eg on our servers or on paper.
Questions or Comments
Brand Perception Indicator Pty Ltd
79 Latrobe Terrace
PADDINGTON, Queensland 4064